The Guidelines Listed Below are STATE MANDATED and MUST be followed accordingly...
- Attend "Instructor Guidelines Seminar" -- The workshop will be offered upon request.
- Submit a resume (out-of-district instructors) or submit a course proposal on My Learning Plan (in-house instructors).
- Course proposal must explain how the course will impact student learning.
- Instructor MUST collect evidence of participants' learning (journals, lessons, artifacts, reflection papers, anecdotal records of improvement, etc.).
- Submit course outline with clear goals and objectives.
- Be responsible for keeping attendance, maintaining high expectations, etc.
- Provide copies of course handouts and class material to the Teacher Center Director.
- Clearly provide location, dates, and hours.
Types of Courses that May be Offered:
- 2-Hour Effective Teaching Institute (ETI) Workshops
- 6-Hour Seminars
- 15-Hour Courses (=1 in-service credit)
- 45-Hour, 3-graduate credit courses (affiliated with an accredited college or university)